backvirwama Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Download Dragonball Z

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b The epic episodic adventure of Goku and the Z Warriorsthey defend the Earth and the Universe from super-powered fighters and monsters. The series is a continuation of the original Dragon Ball, but focuses more on the intense, multi-episode battles that the Z Warriors fight with their foes. The series shifts from centering on Goku, midway, to that of his son, Gohan,30 years passes from the first battle with Goku's brother, Radditz, to the final match between Goku and Uub. In the US, the dubbed show ran on Cartoon Network in the popular Toonami block.
In the version that is shown on YTV in Canada, the story begins mid-way through the Dragon Ball Z series. Raditz, Goku's brother has traveled to Earth to find out why Goku has not yet destroyed the planethe was supposed to do. But whilea baby, Goku was dropped (down a huge cliff) and forgot his real mission. Kakarot, Goku's real name battles his brother Raditzs along with former enemy Piccolo and friend Krillin. Meanwhile, Gohan; Goku's son reveals his hidden powers against Raditz and nearly kills Raditz. However Goku is killed in the end, but Raditz is eventually defeated by Piccolo. Before he dies, he tells them that two evil Saiyans even more powerful then he is, are on route to Earth. The remaining fighters, Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, and Chiaotzu begin their training to battle the evil Saiyans, while Piccolo takes off with Gohan to train him in using his new found power. Meanwhile, Goku has to make his way back on Snake Way to King Kai's where he trains himself in the secret art of Kaio-ken.
Why is this show liked so much? It's so predictable! It's easy to tell how an episode is going to go:<br/><br/>-Some tough looking guy/creature shows up and says he is going to destroy the Earth. <br/><br/>-Goku suddenly appears and says he'll stop them<br/><br/>-The villain says he is more powerful than Goku<br/><br/>-Goku gets angered, begins shouting at the top of his lungs, and suddenly turns super- saiyan.<br/><br/>-Super saiyan Goku floats over to the villain.<br/><br/>-Goku begins to hit them and they die (over-exaggerated power isn't always cool. it's just lazy and it's basically the writers saying "We're not bothered to think of anything else, so let's just make everything quick")<br/><br/>So, yeah, overrated show. It's pretty much everywhere on the internet, and it's super predictable. Also the plot is pratically non-existent in the show The show isn't horrible, but it isn't that great either.. Not really my cup of tea anime, I prefer something like Yu-Gi-Oh GX. Also, final note: The show has a very annoying fanbase. As in, very annoying.
Okay, so maybe I'll get hated for the rest of my life for writing this. But at least I'll get to have my say.<br/><br/>There are just so many problems with this show–I can't believe I watched it all the way through when I was a little kid, and actually liked it. I recently watched a few episodes again, and felt that I needed to write this review.<br/><br/>The one thing that I won't complain about is the animation, because even though it's really bad at the start of the series; it gets better towards the end.<br/><br/>Dragonball Z seems to have filler in just about every saga. The obvious example that seems to be cited everywhere I've looked seems to be when Frieza destroyed the planet Namek–but the example I'll draw attention to is that at one stage, Goten and Kid Trunks were training in that Time Vault thing, and they sent their Kamehameha blasts at each other. While it could have lasted less than five minutes; the writers of the show evidently felt it was necessary to extend it out for an entire episode.<br/><br/>In my personal opinion, the characters tended to be on the annoying side of the scale. Yes, I understand it's just a kid's show and all characters in kid's shows are supposed to be a bit annoying–but most are considerably less annoying than this.<br/><br/>If it weren't for the annoying characters and large amounts of filler; I could imagine myself liking this show. It's just too bad that they had to wreck it: the animation in some of the later episodes is good, and it deals with some rather interesting concepts.<br/><br/>3/10

3 - Frieza Saga 4 - Garlic Jr. Saga, Trunks Saga, Android Saga.
free download Episode 1.220hindi Salmon River Runmalayalam movie download Agent HollywoodOverlord full movie downloaddownload full movie Case Closed in hindiBeyourself hd mp4 downloadThe OK Corral full movie in hindi free download mp4free download Episode 1.3Death Race 2000 movie in hindi hd free downloadPromised Land movie free download hd

last edited 217 weeks ago by backvirwama
Please log in to post a reply.